Forget about the batteries and welcome the latest hearing aid technology!!!
Rechargeable hearing aids allow you the freedom to experience high-quality sound without the worry of carrying spare batteries. People who have dexterity issues or those who don’t want to worry about constantly buying and changing batteries might benefit from wearing rechargeable hearing instruments.
Rechargeable hearing device:
- Intelligent program. Using directional microphones, speech isolation and digital noise reduction to reduce background noise and distinguish the sounds we most want to hear. The hearing aids then process the sounds, making them clearer and removing other distractions for easier listening and comprehension.
- Discreet when worn. If fits snugly in your ear canal and is almost impossible to see from the front.
- Rechargeable. No needs of keep replacing batteries anymore. Due to the low circuit consumption, has the super long last working for nearly 20 hours by a four-hour full charging. For the first three times of charging, it needs about 8 hours, and from the forth charging, it needs about 4 hours, (depending on the charging indicator).
- Is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss. Don’t let the size fool you. These hearing aids are very powerful.
- Is extremely easy to use & adjustable, With power on/off switch to save energy. Set up and ready to use in seconds. Adjusting the volume is also quick and easy.
Each Hearing Aid comes with:
- 1 x Protective Carry Case;
- 1 x Usb cable;
- 1 x Plug;
- Four Replaced Ear Domes (small, medium, large);
- 1 x Cleaning Brush;
- 1 x Wax Guard;
- 1 x User Guide;